Great for either hand
The contoured shape feels great in either hand and gives you maximum comfort for all-day use.
Track on almost any surface
NX-7000 uses 1200dpi BlueEye technology providing amazing tracking accuracy and is surface-friendly so you can use it on almost any surface, such as dusted or marble glass, a sofa or even on the carpet.
Pico receiver storage
When you are on the go, you can store the receiver in the bottom of the mouse.
Unify your Genius mice
You can use NX-7000 receiver to work with other Genius wireless mice for more mobility. No more worries if you lose a receiver from one of Genius wireless mice in the future.See how it works >
How to Pair Up?
1. Insert the pico receiver to a USB port.
2. Press the scroll wheel and right key simultaneously in 10 seconds, and the receiver and mouse will be paired automatically.
3. If you would like to pair another mouse with the receiver, repeat step 1 & 2.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- USB Port
- RF Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Number of buttons 3 (left, right, middle button with scroll)
- Resolution (DPI) 1200
- Sensor engine BlueEye
- Colors Calm black, Elegant white, Ocean blue, Passion red, Spring green
- Weight 79g (includes receiver)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 58 x 100 x 39 mm (2.28 x 3.94 x 1.54 inches)
- USB Pico receiver
- AA alkaline battery
- Multi-language user manual
- One year limited hardware warranty*
- * Warranty void if unauthorized opening or repair.