Work on any surface that you can possibly think to use on.
Zoom in & Zoom out at your fingertipLearn more >
Zoom in & Zoom out:
1. Download the GeniusSmart App, and install it to your computer.
2. Launch the SmartGenius App, then enable the Zoom in/out feature.
3. The Zoom in / out is enabled now, you can press the scroll wheel and roll forward to zoom in photos, whereas roll backward to zoom out.
Single Pico Receiver to unify multiple Genius devices support which start with NX-7000 seriesSee how it works >
How to Pair Up?
1. Insert the pico receiver to a USB port.
2. Press the scroll wheel and right key simultaneously in 10 seconds, and the receiver and mouse will be paired automatically.
3. If you would like to pair another mouse with the receiver, repeat step 1 & 2.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- USB Port
- RF Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Number of buttons 3 (left, right, middle button with scroll)
- Resolution (DPI) 800 / 1200 / 1600
- Sensor engine BlueEye
- Colors Blue, Red, Magenta, Green, Turquoise
- Weight 57 g (includes receiver)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 58 x 100 x 39 mm (2.28 x 3.94 x 1.54 inches)
- USB Pico receiver
- AA alkaline battery
- Multi-language user manual
- One year limited hardware warranty*
- * Warranty void if unauthorized opening or repair.